Sunday 1 December 2013

Module 4 Activity 7 - Reflection on Giving Feedback

Activity 7 was probably the simplest of all the activities I did, however I had the most problems with it. This activity was simply to reflect on three group members presentation on Activity 6. However, we did not have the choice on whose presentation we reflect on as we were placed into sub-groups by the tutor. Two of the three members I were to present on did not submit their work or I could not find their submitted work. I sent individual emails to them to resubmit but to no avail. I did however get to comment on one member's work and I think some of the sites that she presented were very good in terms of the interactivity they presented, but I could not open or did not have permission to view some of the other sites.

Apart form the issues I had with this activity, I was refreshed  the method of giving feedback.

I strongly believe that I used such in the feedback I gave.

No comments:

Post a Comment