Saturday 1 June 2013

Module 3 Activity 10 reflection on Social media as a professional development resource


Had anyone asked me about my views on social media, I would have told them that I just use it because it is there. I don't even keep track of what is going on with my Faceebook activity. The only time I log in is to play a game or two of scrabble. sometimes something fun may pop up on the page when I log in but otherwise, I could not care less about who did what, when, where, how or why. I am of the opinion that a lot of people use this media to trash, be trashed or witness trashing.
Now, here I am learning about the benefits of such. For this CCTI program, it is required that we collaborate with our fellow educators in an effort to learn, guide, aid and share. From my reading on the topic, I definitely see how social media can be of benefit. With a network of people with a common aim, we can truly realize the dream and become smart workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment